Sunday 26 June 2011

Life and Music

Music.

It makes us happy,
Makes us sad,
Makes things so much better,
And oh so much worse,
Sum things up,
And inspire us,
Plus it is the only thing that can make us smile when it matches the situation that were in.
Feel FREEDOM 27651 Wallpaper
I love music. I've grown up surrounded with music in every area of my life. My dad is a musician so, as such, i've been involved in every part of music.
At the age of 5 I could assemble a drum kit from scratch and would regularly sleep on amps as my dad played at gigs in pubs. At age 7 i could re string a guitar better and faster than most of the men in the multiple bands my dad was involved in.
I would put up mikes, tape down all the different wires and angle the different drum heads just right :D
Over the years bands have come and gone by the spirit of his music has lived on. The newest musical project is Quietly Spoken Gentleman.
Ralph (daddy dearest) and Ian are both Nurses (oh yes i said it nurses) in the NHS and both find relief and therapy in music. Its a mix of folk electronic music AKA folktronic ;)
Please have a listen on http://www.quietlyspoken.co.uk/

Hope you like them.
Mucho cyber loves

No comments:

Post a Comment