Monday 11 July 2011

On the clock

Hello everyone.


I've always been described as two things when I've pinned people down to describe me. Entertaining (dont know what i think about this particular description but its very common) and older in mind than body.


Well yeah i can understand that. I don't go out drinking very often and if i do its a few drinks with my boyfriend down the pub, with a couple of games of pool and then back to cuddle on the sofa. I hate clubbing. I actually HATE it. Now i don't use the word lightly. I've tried it. I've gone to lots of different types and i hate it.
I hate the loud music with no beat or all beat, strobe lights, scantly clad drunken girls rubbing against either each other or equally drunk guy who just wants to cop a feel.

i hope they are really good friends or some serious questions in the morning me thinks.


No its not my thing. Plus i don't dance (zumba doesn't count) so i'm always the dedicated drink/handbag/coat/seat watcher.
Also apparently another exercise people my age (i sound so old) partake in is sleeping with anything that moves. Male, female they dont particularly care as long as they can get their pants off their game.
I've been in a relationship with the same guy for nearly 5 years and he was my first. My dad is not pleased as he was hoping that i would inherit some of his rock and roll lifestyle even if it was so they he could share in some of the fun (not in a perverted way more in a laughing at your daughter who's fallen asleep curled around the toilet and 'accidently' smoking all her weed etc)
Drugs. Also something i do not partake in unlike someone i knew who was a professional dancer who took coke every weekend.


So instead of 'living it up' and 'partying it down' im at home cross stitching (im not kidding but its really cool and for my sisters birthday. I'll upload finished photos to prove it) reading and baking.


But for fun i do have a bit of a wild side. here is a few pics from 2 events we held at work i hope you will enjoy.


Being introduced just to make sure i didn't kill a kid


I'm a little tea pot
Ta da




Gruffalo got attitude




Who me? Masiy mouse
Anyone there?
And to think i get paid to do that. The gruffalo was VERY HOT!!! but fun and surprisingly comfortable (considering im wearing a massive fat suit, held together by hoops, fur feet/legging things, fur gloves, fur suit and head) but very difficult to get in and out of unassisted. The head was clipped on at the back of the suit which i couldn't reach. I couldn't really see much because where i could see was the mouth and the feet where massive. But maisy mouse. It was horrible. First of all you have to wear these pants which the tail poppers onto. Then a padded fat suit on top which the trousers popper onto. Then the padded top. All which the tail had to be threaded through. Then the head which to get on you had to turn your head sideways and then clip across your chest and under your arms as a harness which you cant get on properly because you have to do it with the rest of the suit on. Finally fur gloves and feet. I can only see about the size of an orange at the end of the nose. Not even the whole thing :S
P.S i'm only 5 foot 2.5 so i'm dwarfed by anything.

So why did i do this?

Next time i think. Too long and too boring. Please leave comments. They really mean a lot to me :D

Peace and furry love out :D






  

No comments:

Post a Comment