Wednesday 14 September 2011

Time aint on my side.

Hello Blogger world.

I am so so so so sorry for abandoning you. But i do have a valid reason. I promise i do.


Well first of all I've had to second job  major drag so any spare time i've had has been devoted to either sleep or tidying up my flat.
(You might know where I'm 
                                                         going with these images)

Also sort of indirectly we had the riots which whilst didnt directly involve me i was disturbed. Not a good look for the UK and shame on those that participated in it.


I've been training hard for the race that im doing on sunday (please donate just £2 its all going to a cause close to my heart). I've lost weight and im getting much fitter and feeling much better about myself as a consequence.

As i mentioned earlier ive had to take a second job to get enough income to support myself. In a desperate attempt to getting a better income im looking for a new job. I'll be sad to leave the bookshop (work mark 2 not so much) as i've had many fantastic years there and i love all the people i work with but unfortunately finances being what they are i need to move on to pastures new.
Ok i'll admit it. I hasnt just been the second job, or the riots, or the training but i've falled in love.
Oh yes I've found and rekindled a love from my past. At first i was scared and worried what others would think but now im so pleased i did.
My new loves name is....
That's right. Sailor Moon 
  Champion of justice and behalf of the moon i will right wrongs and triumph over evil and that means you. Woops. been watching it a bit too much me thinks.

But its amazing (English version only obviously as unfortunately i don't speak Japanese...yet) My childhood sitting in my friends living room whilst waiting for her to eat her breakfast so we could get to school whilst i watched this. Totally brilliant.
check it out (and that's not a request).

Well hopefully i'll be better at updating after the race on Sunday. So send my lots of good luck for me to finish and please do donate on my just give page. as i said a little bit goes a long way so anything counts. from £1 to £20 all donations are gratefully received.

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment