Monday 16 May 2011

Okay. A new Start a new beginning

Hi


My names Rachele and this is my blog.
Sometimes i get so many weird thoughts i thought i'd try and put them down and try and make a little bit of a difference in the world by answering some questions and try and make the world just a little bit brighter.



So its late or early depending which way you look at it and I'm still up :s
I've been thinking about whether or not i want to be interviewed by someone for the local press in my town. 
I'm doing race for life in September and even though I've managed to raise a magnificent total of £0.00 and have done a total of 12 hours since January of prep work. Should probably got on and do that :s


I've just finished custom making some wicked shoes on Zazzle but whether i have the funds to buy them is a completely different matter. Gregory Raven Zenescope Wonderland shoes. Look AWESOME!


Okay im going to get to bed before i drop dead from exhaustion. 
Night blog world :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment